The annual state-of-the-program letter recently sent to all schools participating in High School of Business included the latest program data. Congratulations to all students who have benefited from success completion of this rigorous program!
- 9.5: Average number of college credits HSB students have the opportunity to earn at a participating school
- 3-30: Range of credits available to HSB students at participating schools
- 58% of participating schools have local agreements with 2-year colleges.
- 18% of participating schools have local agreements with 4-year universities.
- 6 national credit agreements are available to all HSB completers.
- 32% of schools recognize HSB courses with honors or weighted grading.
- 97% of HSB completers met their state’s requirements for ELA and math.
- 93% of HSB completers met their state’s requirements in technical skills.